Saturday 18 May 2013

Fashion | OOTD | Monochrome




Top- Urban Outfitters £30  | Leggings- Topshop £18| Cardigan- Brandy Melville £34 | Handbag- Topshop £45 | Necklace- Topshop (in the sale) | Bracelet- Stalls in Spain | Converse- Shuch £60 |Socks- Primark £2

I absolutely love monochrome. I came to the realisation I had an addiction when I colour co-ordinated my wardrobe out of pure boredom and procrastination from exams, only to discover about 50% of my wardrobe is black, and most of the rest is white. I've never been one for colour, ever since i was about 9 I've worn a lot of black- and I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but with summer just around the corner, I think I need to add a little colour to my wardrobe. Call it a belated new year's resolution. Or maybe just an excuse to buy more clothes...


11 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, I never wear a lot of color either. I would just rather not stick out.I love my dark grays, blues, whites and blacks. I'm trying to start adding a bit more color to my wardrobe as well.
    I have this cardigan in cream, and i'm obsessed. Don't you love it?
    I think mine has just about had it, I wear it way too often!
    Love the post.
    xx. Elzee

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I love it so much, i didn't wear it that much when i first bought it but now I'm completely obsessed with it. I didn't know they did it in cream, that sounds gorgeous, I might have to buy that next time I'm in London or America! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm typically someone who loves bright colors but I really like this outfit anyways. This also reminds me that I need to buy myself a pair of Coverse, they're too cute.
    -mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, and you should! They're so comfy and go with anything! X

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! Thats means a lot I'm new to this so its really nice to know I'm doing something right x

      Delete
  5. I love the top! Seriously want it :) Love the necklace as well. I am your third follower :) x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thank you! I'm your 21st follower now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit, darling! And your blog is so lovely, definitely following you now :)

    Have a wonderful day, <3

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete